WinRar Link Extractions - Checksum Errors

Bullitt

HDTShare V.I.P
Reaction score
So, I have tried a couple of movies, using both Uploaded and Rapidgator, and Jdownloader ( and Free Download Manager separately ), and successfully downloaded the movies but for the life of me, the link extractions always come up with a checksum error. I use Winrar. I uninstalled, re-installed, did a Windows 10 check disc process ( sfc scannow ) which found errors and fixed them. But still, no success. Movies I have successfully downloaded but unsuccessfully extracted are:

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and
The King and I

Both of these movies will not extract for me without at least one checksum error. Anyone else having similar issues ? Thanks

Bullitt

HDTShare V.I.P
Reaction score
Assault on Precinct 13 (1976) also has a checksum error on one of the parts

Bullitt

HDTShare V.I.P
Reaction score
I wonder if it is because the individual link names are not always consistent in formatting ie. some have _ and some links don't ?

Momolamitraille

HDTShare V.I.P
Reaction score
I think it is what you are saying on your 3rd post. For some movies, I had to split the links between Uploaded and Rapidgator because let's say Uploaded had 8 valid links out of 10 and Rapidgator had the other links valid. After getting all the links, JDownloader gives me an error message saying I don't have all the links.

To circumvent that, I find where the name of the file differs and rename everything from .rar1 to .rarXX using the same file name. I then use 7zip free app to extract the archive. I hope this might help you.

Bullitt

HDTShare V.I.P
Reaction score
Interesting, I'll give that a go. It's not a consistent issue, just certain uploads. Thanks for your post.

Bullitt

HDTShare V.I.P
Reaction score
Assault on Precinct 13 downloaded and had checksum errors in both Uploaded and Rapidgator links. I could not get a combination of links to work, using 7Zip or Winrar. Would be interested to hear if anyone else can successfully extract these files so I know if it is an issue with my pc.